Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Undersea Digital SLR (for One Year)! :-o

Monday, November 28, 2011

Undersea Digital SLR (for One Year)! :-o



Read this Google+ post and story and it is really amazing! That EOS 1000D DSLR has been living underneath the deep sea for a whole year and that now the owner has been identified. Wow, that's the power of the Internet! Well, is that Canon camera still working? ;->

It is further told that the photo images recorded inside the card are still readable. It seems that the Sandisk Extreme III card (now that I have one 16GB card of it, which was acquired after my last Ultra II had been burnt by my K-r!) is really so sturdy and durable!

Btw, I just wonder, how the new camera was dropped into the sea? :-o


Read Also:-

Under-Water Housing for K-5/K-7

My Take (Tick) on the WG-1 GPS! ;-)

Hotax Has NOW Been Rictax! ;-D